1. Mowed a lawn
2. Been on a cruise
3. Eaten cow tongue
4. Broken a limb
5. Read the "Twilight Series"...I know, GASP!
6. Enjoyed unpacking
7. Milked a cow
8. Understood why we can't all just get along!
9. Had a nintendo, trampoline or Barbie doll
10. Learned to play the accordian...*sigh*, someday!;-)
11. Figured out a Rubix Cube
12. Been on the roof
13. Had a professional pedicure
14. Canned peaches
15. Loved Mexican food...Exception: Cafe Rio
16. Colored my hair
17. Owned an elliptical....Santa, are you reading this?
18. Had an Ipod, Palm Pilot, or access to Texting on my phone
19. Loved any other season more than I love the Fall!
20. Learned to french braid
21. Had a root canal
22. Picked my nose and consumed the innards...I seriously will never understand that inborn tendancy in kids!! Yucka!
23. Had a pair of Doc Martins....until last month! (I bought a pair for $2 at a Garage Sale!!)
24. Needed glasses or contacts (although my astigmatism in my left eye drove me at the young age of 11 to secretly memorize the eye chart at the doctor's because I was sick of having to go in to be checked and never walking out with a classy new pair of specs!.....my roommates will attest to my obsession with glasses-In college I bought some non-prescription personality frames and would wear them like they were just part of the outfit!! I would even get them out when I needed to read something in public! HAHA!)...Never had braces either!
25. Loved life more than I do now! How could I possibly ask for more!....although an elliptical would be nice...;-)